Monday, December 17, 2007

A lovely visit

I just got home from my friend Hilary's home, and as always we had a lovely visit. Hilary and I both have three kids all in almost the same age groups - or + a few months. So we can relate with the woe's and joy's of raising three kids. I can always count on her for a good listening ear. No question is too silly or stupid. I am so glad we are friends. Her Daughter Charlotte, and Zoe are a year apart. Charlotte is three. So they are just starting to play a little more when we get together. It's a lot of fun.
Today is an overcast kind of day. The forecast says it is supposed to snow. I love the snow. If it starts to snow, I will take some pictures of it and post them a little later on. Well I am going to go be lazy and take a much needed nap with the girls. Aris is in so much pain now that she's cutting teeth. For the past two nights she has gotten up for 30-45 min. in the 3 am -4 am range. So I will be honest I am a wee bit tired. Well I hope everyone has a wonderful day. I will write more later.

No comments: