Saturday, February 23, 2008

Snowing and sketching





All of these photos were taken at around 9 this evening. I have always thought it was so strange, when it snows it looks so light outside. I know why but it still gets me every time. Dean is almost done with the plumbing for tonight. He has worked so hard. I swept and mopped the whole house, Dean was like why are you bothering, and I just said it would make me feel a little better about the whole mess we have going on here. I probably won't be able to work on art like I have been for the past few weeks. My work spot has been overtaken by all the misplaced things from the cupboards. I will still be working on art, just on a smaller scale. Hey good news! My spell check is working again! I am going to go back to past posts and fix all my spelling mistakes. Take care and have a good night.

1 comment:

Art Nest said...

Oh how I miss snow! It looks wonderful and cozy. Your kitchen project would probably cause an anxiety attack for me! You are so lucky that Dean knows how to do all of the work! It was so good to talk to you again last night...thanks for calling. You are awesome!