Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A much needed nap

We just got home from a birthday party for Zoe' friend Mila. The Fishers are a family we go to church with and Mila is their daughter. It was a cute party and the food was delicious! Before the party the girls and I ran a few errands to drop off things for the upcoming auction. It is fast approaching, and I still have a few things to finish for it. I want to give a big thank you to all who have taken time from their busy schedule to donate goods or services for this upcoming event. I will be posting pictures from the event in late April. Thank you all so much.
I still have all the videos and the new photos to post however the opportunity for a nap has presented itself and I am going to take one. I will post everything this evening.

No comments: