Friday, April 25, 2008

Earthquake!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm sitting here blogging and we just had a pretty good little shake. The house shook so much my palms started to sweat. Dean and I just kind of looked at each other and kept waiting for it to stop and it didn't. All the art on the wall was chattering. I'm a Florida girl. I am used to hurricane force winds, rains and crazy tornado's. Earthquakes are just bizarre to me. When the shaking was over, I kind of felt sick to my stomach. There were a few tremors afterward. We just found out the earthquake was a 5.0 CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have been having quite a few earthquakes around here lately. It makes me wonder when the big one is going to hit. Very weird.
P.S. We were just informed the quake has been lessened to a 4.9. The news reporter says that this number could change again before tomorrow. I will post more tomorrow. Goodnight for now!

No comments: