Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My new stroller!!!!!!!!!

I wanted this........................


but I got this, and I couldn't be happier!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night Dean surprised me by ordering this lovely brand new stroller for me. It was half the cost of the other one. It just made sense to buy this one instead of waiting and saving for the other one. I want to start exercising now, not two months from now when I could finally afford the other one. I am still sticking to my new healthier diet and the pounds are falling away slowly but surely. I am so excited to start jogging and training for my first half marathon in the fall. Thank you my sweet love for helping me to follow my dreams! I can't wait to get the stroller next week and take Aris and Zoe for their first jog around the Marina next week. I will be sure to post lots of pictures. Need to get back to work, I will post the work in progress pictures tonight.

No comments: