Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Don't you wish your sisters were hot like mine (to be sung to the tune of that one song)

I have to say that my two little sisters are the hottiest hotties around! It is too bad that I got hit with the ugly stick when I was but a small girl. I think I got the mutant genes when it came to the reproductive gene pool. Mom and Dad, are you sure I'm not adopted? I have never ever been able to pull off the I am cutie look, but you two come by it naturally. I love you both sooooooo much!

P.S. Where are the drawings you promised me? I am waiting, and waiting, and waiting.......lol.

2 comments:

Cristin Marie said...

That picture is THE WORST!!
haha...

Ugly stick, my ass!
You're beautiful! And I miss you like mad.

The drawings are coming!! I promise. I'm trying to get better first.
I love you!!

Artfulife said...

I still think I was adopted. BTW that picture made me giggle, you guys look like you are trying to be saucy! HaHaHa. Love you tons!