Friday, May 16, 2008

Project in Progress

Soooooooooooo I know it's been a while, but I honestly have been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off around here. This has been a super busy week. I have been very tired and just can't seem to keep on task as I would like to. I am hoping to be finished up with my doll clothes by Sunday evening. We will see how it goes. There is a busy weekend planned as well. A birthday party for the girls to attend tomorrow, a pig roast for Dean and I to attend in the evening, I might be watching a little baby in the A.M. so her parents can work in the yard and then on Sunday after church my dear friend Carla is having a party to celebrate her wedding that evening. I am already tired just thinking about it. It should however be fun to see old friends and to eat good food. I will try to take pictures of all the festivities.

No comments: