Sunday, September 14, 2008

Technical Difficulties

A little drawing I did tonight while I watched Jerry McGuire

I can not for the life of me find my battery charger. So I can't charge the batteries in my camera and download all my photos onto the computer. I'm a little bummed. I received the most lovely package from my friend Annie over at Firefly Hill on Friday Afternoon. I have started working on a little Halloween series for my Etsy store. I can't take one silly picture. Tomorrow I am going to do a "clean sweep" if you will, to see if I can find it. The funny thing is all day long I saw photo and video ops and I had no way to capture them. It's OK because I am sure I will wake up and I will find it. Of coarse it will be in the most obvious place, because that's how life is. 
Until then, I hope you have a chance to visit some of the new links I have added to the side of my blog. I will be adding a few more this week. There are so many talented people in this world. I feel so blessed to know some of you, in a pen pal sort of way. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

4 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

SUmmer- That is so frustrating! Believe me, I have been there....:( You will find it in the strangest place or in a place you have looked many, many times. Good luck! Lori

Unknown said...

I hope that you've found it! I want to see what you've been working on :)

Heather said...

I hope you find your charger soon!I recd your package and it is lovely!!! I can't decide where to hang it. I keep moving it around. Lindsey says that it is her and her brothers and sister. Thank you...I can't wait to see more of your work!

Heather said...

Oh, and the note made me smile too.... thanks!