Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Honor Choir Girl



Sloan with her music teacher Mrs. House

I didn't know what to expect when Sloan wanted to try out for honor's choir. I figured it would be fun for her to give it a try, and boy am I glad she did. Mrs. House is an amazing teacher. I was so impressed by the performance. The kids did an awesome job. Teachers for the most part have such a thankless job. So often volunteering many hours just because they love what they do. They love the kids and value the future, the kids are our future after all. You can tell that Mrs. House puts her heart and soul into this program. What a blessing to have teachers like Mrs. House.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun! that's great experience for her, just all the teamwork and everything involved to get it right. I loved choir while in school - even was in jazz choir in high school. :)