Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cutie Bugs in Progress

I wanted to start my cutie bugs the other day, however I was having paper troubles. The background paper for the frames I have were just too small. I needed a background paper that had the same feel of scrapbook paper so it wouldn't spoil the flow of the image. When I was at Michael's last night, I picked up some of Martha Stewart's lovely 18"x 18" card stock scrapbook paper. It is perfect. Since I am working on two illustrations at a time I will forgive myself for not finishing tonight. These will be the last little guys I post in the upcoming Friday shop update. 

We will be heading down to San Diego for Thanksgiving this weekend. I couldn't be more excited. I can hardly wait to see my sweetheart. Although things have run so smoothly since Dean left (he's been working in San Diego for almost the past two weeks) I am missing that guy! I miss seeing his perfect nose and eating his yummy cooking (my girls miss it also). I miss our conversations and most of all I miss snuggling up with him at night. I just don't sleep as well when Dean is gone. Saturday will be a very sweet reunion indeed. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute little bugs :) I hope your trip is great in spite of the sniffles - sounds like you all need a break.

Artfulife said...

I soooooo need a break :)

Art Nest said...

This is looking so cute, I love the tree paper!