Saturday, March 28, 2009

Justice Photo Shoot








A little nervous about this. Today I had my very first photo shoot. I'm pretty used to taking pictures of my own little ones. It was a little different with Justice. Thankfully he was a super good sport about the whole thing. Isn't he the cutest baby? I need to work on my attention getting skills. My shutter speed is so slow on this camera. Quite a few times I had his attention and by the time I snapped the picture the moment had passed. It was a good learning experience for me. I realize I have a lot to learn. Out of over 200 photos taken, only a handful turned out. I also realized I need a better camera so very badly. Not that I am complaining. I'm grateful to even have a camera. I realize that there are certain things my little Fuji 5.2 Finepix digital camera just won't ever be able to do. I really hope I can get better and better at photography. I hope his mommy is happy with the photos.

5 comments:

KKJD1 said...

Oh what a precious baby! I just love photo #6 wouldn't you just love to know what hes thinking!
Have a great weekend! Blessings,Karen

mysteryhistorymom said...

SUmmer- You did an AMAZING job! I love your attention to details- like his little fingers and toes.:) His Mom will be thrilled- no doubt! Lori

Cristin Marie said...

First one, my absolute favorite. These are really nice, Summer. Send me more, and i'll check em' out tomorrow
:)
I'm off to bed.
I love you, you're so talented!!

Elissa said...

oh, these really turned out very nicely! he is a DOLL

Songbird Mama said...

the baby photos look great!