Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Post Script in Reference to Post Below

I know this is a playroom. I found this image on Better Homes & Gardens newsletter that I get through email. On the other side of the room was a cute small sofa that pulled out into a bed. In my perfect world, I would have a studio with beautiful built-in's like this. Not my plastic Walmart Rubbermaid version in the photos below. Alas, they are better than nothing at all. Just thought I'd let you know I wasn't complaining. Just dreaming. We all gotta start somewhere right?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I dream the same way!

Elissa said...

oh my... you may not be complaining and just dreaming, but that pic makes ME want to whine a tad about storage.... YEESH! that, my dear, is a GORGEOUS dream!!! heck, i'd even take the dog ;-)

Elissa said...

truth be told. i don't deserve storage like that. i still wouldn't keep things organized. (although there WOULD be more space to just shove things and shut the door/drawer.

It' an Evolution said...

I really need that kind of organization! Right now I am in Target boxes :)

FamiLee said...

I can so relate to dreaming...like having my kids paired in bedrooms, rather than in all one room.