Thursday, December 3, 2009

Speaking of Babies................




I saw this preview today on a friends facebook page & I swear I have watched it over a dozen times. It just looks like it will be amazing. How cute are those little babies? I can hardly wait to see this movie. Speaking of babies, I can hardly wait to meet our newest addition that will be making it's way into our little home in early June. I have been feeling pretty yucky these days hence the lack of blogging. I figure if I can hardly find the energy to clean my house & most days I feel like I have been super mom if I get my kids bathed & dressed & fed..... I probably don't have anything interesting to write about. I am pretty sure the few people that visit my blog don't swing by to listen to my barf stories :) Hoping to be over the worst of this morning sickness before the first part of the year. I will be hitting the 3 month mark in just 2 weeks! I'm still at that weird stage of:: is she pregnant, or did she eat too much ice cream last night? Not big enough for maternity clothes but my shirts are getting tight. Once the constant sickness is over I plan on enjoying every step of this pregnancy since this little one will be our last. 4 is a perfect number for us. I have missed you all. Hope to catch up on every ones blogs over the next few weeks. Hugs to you all!

12 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

I did not know you were pregnant Summie! Congratulations!!!! Oh, and I saw the preview for this at the movies- TOO cute! Lori

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

I'm going to say the same thing as everyone else, I didn't know you are pregnant! Congrats! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.

Ruth said...

Congratulations!! So sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. I hope that these sickies pass quickly. How wonderful to have another little baby.

Ruth

amylouwhosews said...

I feel your pain. I didn't feel like blogging much until a couple of weeks ago. I'm 18 weeks today! You aren't far behind me!

the dingbat (Adrienne) said...

Aww I love the barf stories, I guess because i'm just glad it isn't me barfing! I just have to say, I totally thought I was done after David was diagnosed (although I was already preggo with #3 at the time) and still have inklings that I'm done. But I think that because I'm not quite sure about Charlie being my last baby, I guess I'm not quite done. Thanks for being inspiring, I might just have to consider #4 as an option again (in a couple of years you let me know how it's going)!

Jerelene said...

Hello...I've kind of been a secret lurker :) I kind of thought maybe you were expecting...Congratulations to you..4 is a good number...that was mine too!
I have to watch this preview...
It sounds cute!
Nice to meet you:)
Jerelene

Sharon said...

Congrats Summer! I was missing your Artful creations, this baby is is gonna be so cute! I hope you feel better soon!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness...that is wonderful news! Congratulations!

oh, and I would still come over to hear your barf stories...hope you are feeling better soon!

Elissa said...

take care of yourself and that little clan. 4 IS a perfect number, i'm a little sad i didn't get to do it myself.... i will, however, be happy to listen to your barf stories, if you need to share :-)

hugs your way!

Ruth said...

I wanted to stop by and let you know I am hosting a giveaway on my blog. I hope you can stop by and enter.

Ruth

It' an Evolution said...

Just take your time and enjoy the holidays the best you can.. I am so happy for you. I only wish and dream of having another one, the unpredictable female anatomy didn't survive...lost my ability last year at this time.
So enjoy it all and soak it all in.
Good luck and God Bless.
Janet

Dana said...

Aaackkk!! These are a good kind of barf story. Congratulations!