Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentines Day Cards

For your Darling

For your Sweetheart

These are the two newest cards I made for Simply Sweet Marriage. You can print them out for FREE ::here::

I hope everyone has the most wonderful weekend. Sloan has an honors choir performance at the local collage today. She looks so cute in her uniform. She's totally excited. I love listening to her sing all day long on the weekends. She's like my own personal songbird. Zoe & Aris have their very first Valentines Day party to go to today. Zoe has carried her invitation in the shape of a robot around since last week. They are needless to say just a tad bit excited. I have a baby shower I will be going to for a dear friend tomorrow. It's her first girl! I'm so excited to go and buy her a few cute girl things. I've come to the realization that shopping for boys isn't as much fun. I have found a few cute things for little Omri. Target now carries some Paul Frank items that I have been buying when I find them on sale.

Paul Frank=Super Cool!

The rest of the weekend I'm turning off the computer & tuning out. Time for me to get some art time in. So many ideas have been floating around in my head lately I just need to get them down on paper. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend with all of your sweetie pies!

Happy Valentines Day!

7 comments:

It' an Evolution said...

those cards are just so cute...
I am glad to see such creativity.
Having an illinois blogger get together tomorrow...really looking forward to it.
Can't wait to share it with you.
Take care and enjoy the weekend.
Janet

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

Happy Valentine's Day Summer!!

Just Me said...

Those cards are adorable! I just love your work. Your items on Etsy are wonderful, too.

Velvet and Linen said...

I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

xo
Brooke

Susannah said...

EEK! These are adorable!

Cordwood Cabin said...

How sweet! Who could resist those? Happy (late) Valentine's Day from the cabin!

Sharon said...

Summer! You're such a great artist, I can't decide if I like your paintings or paper art better. Thanks for your nice comment, This pregnancy has gone by so fast, hopefully yours does too, but since he's your last, maybe you want time to slow down :) Have you started getting boy stuff yet?