Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Realization

Her hands look like mine.

I put the girls down for a nap the other day & got a few things finished up before I took a quick snooze. Zoe always takes a nap in our room & Aris has started to also. It's fun for them, like a giant slumber party in our bedroom. As I lay down beside my little Zoe I looked at her sweet sleeping face. I just stared at her for a few moments and watched her breath. I marveled at how quickly she is growing and tried to figure out who she looks like the most. Then I looked at her hand & realized I do the same exact thing with my hand. Her sweet little meaty hands balled into a fist while she sleeps. Oh how I love those little hands. How I love my little girl.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your girls are so beautiful as is their mommy! Lucky you winning the cute bunny ornament! Hope your Easter celebrations are fab!

feather said...

those serene moments in motherhood...are divine.

Elissa said...

love this pic.

Jenny said...

She is precious. What a tender and poignant photo. Thank you for sharing it.