Monday, May 3, 2010

Artful Blogging

One of my favorite magazines to read

Featured with some of my favorite fellow bloggers

Little ol' me

I've been waiting a few weeks to share the exciting news. My banner was featured in the current issue of Stampington & Company's magazine
At first I thought it was a joke! There are so many wonderful banners that I see daily on other blogs. I feel so honored that they chose my banner to be a part of this issue. It was fun to see that I was featured along side fellow bloggers I have become friends with. I sent Tracy a little note the other day asking her if she was as excited as I was. I think it's safe to say we both got a huge kick out of the whole thing. This is a wonderful motivator to keep working toward all of the art goals I have. Many thanks to Artful Blogging Magazine.

*A couple of people have asked, yes I did design the banner. I used downloadable scrapbook papers to design it.

12 comments:

Mike said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is so awesome!!

Alyce said...

I have to say I have ALWAYS loved your blog banner....congratulations for being recognized and outstanding!

Elissa said...

summer, this is so cool!!!

super cool. and you deserve it! good for you!

Steph said...

Your header is creative and lovely. I so enjoy stopping by and seeing it appear. Congratulations! You have such talent and vision to create beauty.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Summer - that is so amazing!!

Kelly Lish said...

Congratulations! It is beautiful!

jend said...

Summer! That is amazing! It's so nice to see your talent getting recognized! Way to go!!!

Unknown said...

How FUN is that, Summer?!! I've always loved your banner! So glad it was recognized for it's creativity!! HUGE CONGRATS!!!

Artfulife said...

Thanks you guys! I think this will keep me smiling for a while :)

blue china studio happy said...

That is too exciting! I've always admired your banner and your blog!

I'm going to have to find myself a copy of that magazine.

feather said...

huge honor, right? so very exciting. so, did you design it?

Tania Metalli said...

Great banner indeed, congratulation!