Thursday, May 13, 2010

Best News Ever!

We're Moving!

Today our agent's assistant dropped off the key to our new home. This is the most exciting news. These last few weeks have been a little stressful to say the least. Although I didn't talk too much about the process of getting our new home, word spreads. I was just hitting the stage where people were asking the same question we were, "When are you getting your home?"

If you could get past the dark circles under my eyes, the piles of laundry & all the dust bunnies having a party under my furniture (see post below) you would see how truly excited I really am. Just a little too large to jump up and down at the moment.

I think this is a real blessing in disguise. These next two weeks will be filled with packing and moving. It will help to keep my mind off of my ever growing belly, indigestion, & the impending "due date". Let's just say that our prayers have been answered. We will finally have some room to raise our growing family. Can't wait to share the new place with you very soon.

P.S. Hope you enjoy the peppy new song I added to the play list. Thanks Zana for the song. I almost skipped around the house when I listened to it for the first time. Almost ;)

8 comments:

Susannah @ Art Nest said...

You are crazy...it is a good song, though!!
I'm so excited for your new house -
:)

Steph said...

This is truly wonderful news. And since I'm fairly new to your blog, I didn't know about your growing belly blessing. So glad for y'all to have space to make a home for your family.

Unknown said...

Congrats, Summer!! Hate to know you're moving in your condition....take it easy and don't over do it....which is near to impossible, right!!!

feather said...

finally! that is such a relief for you, i know. and an understatement, right?! you'll be in your home in no time and then the beautiful nesting can begin!

sloeginfizz said...

Congratulations, Summer! Will you be able to take your still new-ish studio space with you?!?!?

Elissa said...

sorry to hear you have had more stress with sloan, but glad to hear she is home and you guys are going to soon be in your NEW home! yippee! i am so happy for you all. can't wait to see the new digs ;-)

jbr said...

Can I come help you clean and pack?

mysteryhistorymom said...

Summie- I am soooooo excited for you and your sweet family! Yippee!!!! Lori