Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blessing Day

10-10-10

Today my little Omri you were given a name and a blessing. It was the sweetest & most humbling one & I will remember it always & carry it in my heart. Just as I do my other little ones. You were so good & quiet. I was told you looked up and gave a little smile while the blessing was taking place. I'd like to think it was because you felt a little bit of Heaven on earth right at that moment. So glad that you came into my life. So grateful you chose our family. Thank goodness we didn't wait another week. I don't think I would have been able to fit you into that sweet little outfit that my brother wore 32 years ago. I love you my little man. I love you more than all the stars in the sky. And that's a lot.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SOOOOOOO sweet, Summer! He's such a lovely little boy! They're so different from the girls; enjoy him!