Thursday, May 19, 2011

Almost Friday

Aris & Maddie

Today is one of those days where there are a million things to do in a small amount of time. I like days like this. They push me to plan & map, & get things done quickly. Sometimes I find myself going to bed wondering what I have to show for my day. Not on days like today. I will earn my sleep & enjoy the peace that comes when my head hits the pillow tonight. 

First up on my list, to take back my new camera & exchange it for another one. The sensory is bad on it. I'm super bummed. It's only 2 weeks old so I can still exchange it (thank goodness). Then we are heading to story time & the park. After that it's time to come home & scrub the house down, fix lunch, naps for kids, pick up Sloan from school & take her to piano lessons, fix dinner, bathe kids, & then have a Mary Kay party. After that I may just sit down & cut some fabric for the back of my quilt why Dean & I watch a show before bed. See, I told you I'd earn my sleep. How about you, do you ever have days like this? Hope you all have a happy Thursday. I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. So very glad!

1 comment:

Kay said...

too many to count when the boys were little. Now I am busy with my own stuff and it is a bit more leisurely! Have a great day