Thursday, July 21, 2011

On Turning 4

So I'm kinda playing catchup with pictures & posts. This summer has been so full & I just haven't taken the time to get on the computer like I do during the colder months.

Aris turned 4 on June 29th. We had a small family party. I can't even tell you what a goofball this girl is while opening presents. We probably could have given her bags with toys she already had & she would have been happy. The pictures pretty much sum up her constant excitement the whole time.

A helmet from daddy

Art supplies from Sloan

Playmobile from mommy

Her very own scooter from daddy! Dean always picks the best birthday presents for the girls. I buy them toys & Dean buys them fun outdoor stuff, lol! It makes for a perfect birthday mix :) We had yummy chocolate cake & chocolate cupcakes to celebrate.

Aris words can't even express how full my heart is that you are a part of our family. You are the spice in our lives, lol! Spunky doesn't even capture just how much of a stinker you can be. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't hear the stomp, stomp, stomp of your feet or that tiny little high pitched voice of yours singing me your made up songs. You are my drama queen. My princess dresser upper. My makeup & fingernail polish girl. I love your imagination & your strong will. I'm sure both will serve you well as you grow older. I love you my little Popeye Mipie Pearmear! Hope 4 is the best year yet!

No comments: