Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Years!








Oh how I love this little Dozers of ours! She makes us smile with her witty sense of humor, her fierce loyalty & her tender & kind heart. She's fearless. A little tomboy who would much rather be playing Princess Pirates than Princess dress up. We're encouraging her to be herself with the added "Girls can be anything boys can be". The hope that she'll grow up to be a strong & fearless girl. Yes, Zoe it's okay to be a little different. How boring the world would be if all us girls just wanted to wear pink. 

I'm thinking this year is going to be a good one. I'll make it one no matter what. My New Years goals are simple.

To laugh more
love more
listen a little better
smile a little more
pray with more sincerity
take care of myself & the ones I love
& to keep following my dreams.

Don't see how I can go wrong or fail with any of these goals. They are all attainable for every single one of us. Hope you all have a Happy New Year's Eve. Here's to 2012!!!!

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

I just saw your little Dozers at Costco! I have a little girl like Zoe and yes, they do make the world so much better!

Here's to an amazing 2012!!

xoxo