Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

Be Happy!

Happiest little pillow just listed in the ::SHOP::

My Brother in law & his sweet wife visited this past weekend with their little daughter. We had so much fun visiting with them. Kristin is amazing when it comes to making $. She has a very successful eBay store & has been making a good little side income from it. She encouraged me to give selling online a try again. While she was here we took off for the afternoon & headed to the thrift stores. It was fun to get out & shop just for the heck of it. We both found quite a few things to sell. I will be listing several things into my Etsy shop & my eBay shop all week long. It was fun to see how she buys stuff & makes a profit. She gave me all sorts of pointers. Now all I have to do is take the photos & post the listings. My goal is at least 1 a day until I get good at it again. If I can add more I will, we'll see how it works out. I figure opening my shop back up is a fun way to spend money on things I think are cool & don't necessarily need but can't bare to leave behind. It's a win win!


Kimberly said...

I'm glad you had a nice visit with your in laws, it's fun to shop for the heck of it!! I know I love it. :) The pillow is super cute, at first I thought you made it!! I hope you find it a happy home!!

p.s. I think it's great that you opened up your shop again!!!

Vicky said...

Welcome back to the world of ETSY, Summer!! The pillow is adorable!

Kristin said...'re so sweet! So glad to see you back in bizness.

Elissa said...

you have a fantastic eye for things... that pillow just ROCKS. wishing you the best of luck :-)