Thursday, January 10, 2008

Can I get a break?

Sloan made this tea set the other day when grampa David was here.

Prepping the new wooden canvas.

I don't know if you can see the tiny dot on Aris' thumb, it is where I took a chunk out of her finger while cutting her tiny nails. Can you say parental guilt? I felt horrible. It bled for like an hour. Visions of Julia Childs in that old Saturday Night live sketch, where blood is squirting everywhere. It was all over her sleeper and sheets. It was just a tiny nic but you would have thought I took off the whole tip of her thumb. Horrible.



Popeye chillin with Dean while he practices the guitar.


I have to say that this whatever that I have at the moment is kicking my butt pretty hardcore at the moment. I sound like a 65 year old smoker, or like I'm trying to sound all saucy and raspy with a wee bit of Darth Vader thrown in the mix. No fever yet, so not much a doctor could do to help me. It's just a case of the wait it outs. As I promised I am downloading some photos as I type.
Time for me to take Sloanie to school. Hope everyone has a great day.

No comments: