Sunday, January 20, 2008

A super fun day

Abby spent the night last night, and the girls had a blast. I even took them to McDonald's for some ice cream and play zone fun. Of coarse the girls were up super early this morning and ready to go again. Zoe is not taking very good naps these days and Aris is not sleeping well during the day either. Aris is still waking up all night long. I wake up with her and then I can't fall back to sleep. That is one reason I am up writing an entry at this crazy time of the day. I have tried to go back to sleep but my mind is racing with a thousand thoughts of things I need to do, projects I haven't finished, and things I would like to do. Oh and did I mention Dean, bless his heart, snores? So its hard for me to fall back to sleep. I really believe this is the reason I have been such a grump this week. I am nothing less than sleep deprived. Hopefully tomorrow The kids and I can get back on normal sleeping schedules again.
Oh yea, the whole super fun day. Well that it was. After Abby went home Dean and I took the girls out for some family fun. First we went to an RV show. I know it sounds sort of red neckish but it is actually fun to look at all the models. Sloan and Zoe love to see all the "little houses". They had a blast running from RV to RV. Sloan's favorites were the ones with bunks and a place you could put a TV for just the kids to watch. Than we went to Recycled Records and I traded in some Cd's I just don't listen to anymore and got store credit to go back and buy some music I actually listen to. After that we took the girls to TGIFridays for dinner. It was very yummy, however halfway through the meal, due to hardly any nap today, Zoe had a small meltdown. So instead of taking the girls to the book store afterward we headed home. It is always fun to do things together. I can't wait for our next family day.

No comments: