Sunday, January 20, 2008

Church and a much needed nap

Sloan's mixed media piece. She used scrapbook paper to make the tree and painted the rest of the paper. All the lines on the tree she drew with a ruler and pen.


Little Zoe watching Blue's Clue's. Shes kind of obsessed with the show.


Zoe rocking the punk rock tights!


Popcorn!


Before..................................

Well folks, I actually got to take a nap today. After the girls and I got home from church we all had a nice little lunch and I took a nap. By the way did I mention that I came home to all the laundry folded, our bed made, kitchen cleaned, and kids toys picked up? I told Dean that there is nothing sexier than a man who does the dishes. I really mean that. My sweetheart thought I could use a pick me up and this was a wonderful surprise.

Tonight Sloan and I went and picked up the much anticipated last Christmas gift, from Bumma and Pop Pop (my mom and dad). By the time we got it home and had some popcorn and opened the box it was already 9pm. It was way past bedtime for both the girls. They were both so excited about the new kitchen. Sloan understood the concept of playing with the new kitchen tomorrow, Zoe not so much. She cried until Dean finished putting it together and brought it into their room. I am sure tomorrow will be filled with many "pretend" meals and lots of fun.

Before I sign out I would just like to let everyone know I have added even more links. These are fun sites to visit, you never know what you may find. I used the last of my eBay gift card from Cindy today. I won this awesome handmade Alice in Wonderland Doll. Shes not to play with, more of a sculpture. I plan on eventually putting her in the girls room on their bookshelf with the other characters they have from various children's books. You can actually see the doll in progress on the artists blog. Their blog is under Cordwood cabin Primitives.

No comments: