Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Crazy Day

It is finally coming together. It almost looks like a quilt! Hooray for me! Now for the appliqued birds.

I was working at the computer earlier this evening and I just happened to look over to check on Popeye........this is what I found! Up and down she was standing on the bench banging on the wall and the speaker. No lie, it sort of reminded me of watching baby monkeys on the nature channel. You know how baby monkeys move up and down and kind of shake their heads side to side while they are doing it? This was exactly what Aris looked like. Yes I am perfectly comfortable saying my daughter looked like a monkey.






Dean just got home a little bit ago so I am not going to write all that much. It has been a very stressful day. I just had a poopy head sort of day. I feel we are all allowed one at least here and there. Today was mine. My morning started with Anna and Abby fighting again. Only this time Anna did serious damage. Anna tore a chunk of flesh out of Abby's face. I called Dean and told him what happened and let him know it was time to have Chris take Anna back. I am all for helping a friend in need but this is getting a little out of control. I talked to our vets wife this morning when I dropped Sloan off at school, and she said female dog fights are way more vicious than male dog fights. Also she said the fights would only escalate and that they won't stop. I am sick of breaking up the two dogs. It has gotten to the point where I don't want the girls playing out in the yard until Anna is gone. The sad thing is that Anna is a very good dog but her and Abby hate each other so much there is just no way it will work to have her stay any longer. So needless to say my morning kind of set the tone for the rest of my day.

I will however leave you with my favorite happy moments to my day. No matter how bad the day there are always good moments to find. Aris gave all of us kisses for the first time tonight. Sloan and I were able to play two games of Space Bug tonight. She skunked me both times! Zoe, well Zoe was just her cute little self giving me lots of hugs an snuggles all day long. Last but not least I was able to talk to my brother last night. I don't get to do that very often so it was a pretty special treat. See I guess my day wasn't so stinky after all.

No comments: