Tuesday, January 20, 2009

On Lighting & Comments


I always enjoy getting comments on my posts. The fact that anyone besides my family even thinks my life is interesting enough to come and visit my blog, and listen to my ramblings is humbling. I was tickled pink to open up my comments this morning on my post "Slowly but Surely". Where I mentioned the lighting that I purchased from the unique lighting company Fire Farm. It's fun to know that a company like Fire Farm is growing yet still Mom & Pop at heart and willing to drop a little hello. To little ol' me. You can read the comment in the comment section under that post & don't forget to look at their amazing lighting. And keep leaving those comments, they are oh so much fun to read. 

1 comment:

KKJD1 said...

How cool,you just never know who might pop into blogger land. Hope you are having a great day and dont forget to come by my blog and get in on my giveaway. Blessings, Karen