Friday, January 9, 2009

See You on Monday Ya'll

We are heading to San Francisco for the weekend. I am so excited to see family and friends. I will post pictures of our adventures on Monday. As fun as all these adventures are, I will be grateful to get back to work on Monday. I have so many ideas I would like to work on. A couple new ideas for my paper art, a series I would like to do with my painting & some sewing ideas. Sloan got a sewing machine for Christmas from her Grandma Cindy & Grandpa Eric. I will get to teach my little pumpkin how to sew and when she is sleeping I can use it for the projects that I have floating around in this noggin of mine. Dean and I might even get to go out on the town. Alone. Yippee! We were able to do this twice while down in San Diego. Three times out by ourselves in less than a month, it's almost too exciting for words. I also look forward to sharing the highlights of our Christmas. We were spoiled, spoiled, and then can you believe it, spoiled some more. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

8 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Oh, have fun, my dear friend! It's nice to be spoiled and I hope you are again this weekend.:) See you on Monday! Lori

Unknown said...

You have a great weekend too!

Artfulife said...

Thanks guys!

Velvet and Linen said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

xo
Brooke

Art Nest said...

Hey Summer - you all drive safe, okay? I'm going with my mom to Fort Smith today for a quick weekend get away (NO kids!!!). Not having internet and a broken phone SUCKS~ I can't wait to sit down and talk about all your upcoming art ventures! Yeah for Sloan's sewing machine!
Love , Zana

Michelle said...

Have a wonderful time, I miss SF.I actually have that very poster on tin as one of my souveniers of our time there!

noodle and lou said...

oooooh my most favorite place!!
Hope you are having a wonderful time:)

Elissa said...

oh, three times in a month with no kiddos is LOVELY!! good for you, hope it was a great weekend. have sort of missed being in blogging sync here, so looking forward seeing you here...