Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday Sketches

Found via Internet

I found this image a few weeks back on the Internet. Aren't those clothes just adorable?Do you see the prices? I wish I could find clothes this cute for my girls at those prices. I have had a busy Saturday. A church activity for the girls and Abby's birthday party this afternoon have left me kind of tired. A busy but good day. It's been very cold and overcast all day today. The weather reminds me a lot of Oregon weather. I love this kind of weather. Makes me want to eat soup for lunch and snuggle up under a blanket while I watch old movies. I will settle for toasty socks, a pencil and a sketchbook instead of a movie. I have so many ideas I want to do and I find myself with less and less time to do them. Three kids are just keeping me running full speed lately. So slowly but surely I hope to get all these ideas down on paper.  

1 comment:

Elissa said...

oh, i'm glad somebody likes it.... i am so tired of cold and overcast..... maybe if i COULD curl up under a blanket with a book or movie... but i hear you! three kids are keeping my hopping these days too.... my body cannot keep up with my brain.

or my brain can't keep up with my body? something like that.