Thursday, April 8, 2010

Adding Details

Adding the smaller details

Did I mention I'm having a blast with this newest illustration? Oh, yeah, I did on my last post. Fact is I can't wait for the kids bedtime to roll around so I can get started on it again tonight. I have to say that this doing a project I need to & then one I don't have to is making all the difference. It gives me a chance to recharge my creative batteries.

I'm still waiting to post the newest card I just finished up. The one you saw me working on for the last few "Paint With Me Thursdays". I always wait until the website publishes it first. As soon as they post it, I will share it with you & then you can run over & print it out for yourself if you'd like ;)

To check out more Thursday art go ::here::

4 comments:

Elissa said...

eeek! you are such a whizz with that paper, i tell you!

feather said...

my goodness! that's paper? incredible, my dear. i love those old singer-style sewing machines. i've pulled my great grandmother's beautiful one from it's table and have it displayed in my livingroom. come to think of it, i should photograph it. and post it. digressing...i love this work you're doing. it's beautiful.

Unknown said...

This is looking amazing, Summer! Can't wait to see the finished project!

Steph said...

It's really fun. I am amazed at how you conceive of ideas and use incredible papers and bring in all the cool details. I so enjoy seeing what you create.