Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mozers






I think the last photos is my favorite. It shows your sweet little hands covered in dirt. You are always covered in dirt. Last night at dinner you told me that you wanted to drag dirt from your shoes through the house just like dad did. I reminded you that I had just mopped & then you proceeded to tell me that is why it would be so funny. I then told you how hilarious it would be when I made you mop all of that dirt up by hand. Aris piped in on how Cinderella had to mop the floors by hand. Then you said how Cinderella had a mean stepmother that made her do those things. I guess I was reminding you of her last night. You have become so interested in learning lately. You are desperate to read just like your friend Toad. You also remind us everyday that you will soon be in Kindergarten. We met your teacher last Friday & you were so shy! We took a look around the class. Out of all the things that you saw in that classroom you talk about the books the most. You are so excited to learn to read & "do your numbers" as you like to call it. This house will feel lonely without you here. Aris will be lost without her "best sissy". One thing that I have noticed lately is how good you are getting at brushing your own hair. It took a few weeks but when you comb your hair now you don't look quite so homeless. You have also become quite the little artist! I can't wait to see where your creativity & imagination take you. As much as I'd love to have you want to tag along while I do things around the house you'd much rather be outside with your dad. He still is after all your "favorite dad". You are still my peacemaker. If someone is sad you try to fix it right away. Your tender little heart melts mine with your awkward hugs (you pat people really hard on the back when hugging. It's quite adorable actually) & sloppy kisses. I love you my litter Mozers. 

No comments: