Monday, December 5, 2011

Family Wedding






































Well folks it only took me 6 months to edit all the photos from this totally AWESOME wedding! I should be hiding my head in shame. If it weren't for the fact that the lovely bride was none other than my beautiful cousin Brooke, I very well could have been run out of town! lol. All joking aside it was a deplorable thing for me to do. They were my wedding gift to her & I hope she will enjoy them for years to come. Maybe, just maybe if I'm lucky she'll let me take pictures of her little family as it grows (no hints here, just sayin ;) I love you Brookie! Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your special day. This was one of the happiest weddings I've been to. Everything was beautiful & perfect right down to the homemade treats. I'm so happy for you & Colby!

2 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

gorgeous photos of a gorgeous event!!

Unknown said...

WONDERFUL photos, Summer! T and Coleen's kids grew up just beautifully and your photos are just fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing!!
}}Hugs{{
Vicky