Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Another interesting and inspiring site

Hello, we have encountered another bout of the yuckies at our house again. This time Zoe is suffering all the ailments. Low grade fever, croup like cough and stinky poopy diapers are not very much fun. There are so many people I know who are sick, or on their 2ND round of this mess. I hope everyone feels better soon. It is no fun to feel so lousy.
Last night I didn't get to start on my painting because Zoe needed me to snuggle her up. So while I was sitting there holding her I worked on my blog for a bit and then an idea hit me. Why am I trying to do my work just at night? I felt like maybe I was looking at my time management all wrong. So I am going to try this new schedule for a week or two and see how it goes. I plan on working on painting during the girls nap. During the evening it is so hard to fit creativity in as much as I would like. If time is left to paint or create when the girls go to bed that would be ideal, I just don't want to put off any time I have to work on things. I feel like my life has been filled with "I'll do it later's" and then things never get done. This new schedule will hopefully prevent this from happening.
Before I go I thought I would spotlight a new link I am adding to my blog. I am a huge fan of the magazine Country Living. In this months issue the whole magazine was dedicated to women entrepreneurs. If you don't usually get this magazine I recommend going to the book store to take a peak. It is well worth it, and very inspiring. McMaster and Storm is a store located in Greenville, Ohio. The lovely ladies who own this store were highlighted. They specialize in very unique items for the home and crafter. I wish I lived closer so I could visit this unique store. I hope others will enjoy taking a peek inside the McMaster blog as much as I did.

No comments: