Wednesday, February 6, 2008

One last thing

The creative pile of things to do.


I am trying a new technique I saw another artist doing. I always work from light to dark. Lately I have been having a hard time getting the depth that I want from my paints. I figured I would try dark to light for this next painting, and see where it goes.


I don't know how I feel about it. It's too early to tell, but I am having fun with this.

I know I posted quite a bit today. Can you tell I was doing a lot of "Hold me mommie!" today? So I apologize for all my rantings. I just got off the phone with my sister Cristin. It is so fun to talk to her. We didn't really talk all that much until she went to school. I love it. She is hopefully coming to visit in the next month. My cousins are up at school in Idaho also, so she will catch a ride home with them. She is an amazing photographer. So when she comes I am hoping to take a ton of pictures. I am soooooooooooooo tired so off to bed I go. Good night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your workspace, all those bottles of paint and potential projects! I never really painted until college, where I started (and never finished) an apple blossom branch against the sky. It's somewhere in my "unfinished projects" box under my bed....
P.S. The sketch you posted for the new banner is really cool -- I vote that you should keep it ;-).