Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th everyone. I am happy to announce that our computer problems have been resolved thanks to the most amazing and wonderful, did I mention wonderful and amazing husband in the whole world? Dean surprised me with a brand new Mac. I can hardly stand it. I have wanted one for such a long time. He wanted something the whole family could enjoy, but something I would be able to use with my art also. I am so excited to learn how to use this brand new tool. I did have some more pictures to post from our fun filled week, however it may be a few days until I figure out how to bring all our photos from the old computer to the new one. Wish me luck!
PS. If you re a Mac owner and you have any helpful hints on how to work the programs, please let me know.

No comments: