Monday, September 24, 2012

On the Table


No really this was on my table this weekend. I found some of the fabric recently at Hancock & purchased the green vintage inspired print in Utah when I was at the Sewing Summit last year. Just haven't had the right project to use it on until now. I found this pattern on Pinterest & really felt that the fabric prints went with the feel of the pattern. When it's finished it will be a crib sized quilt. I don't have much time to make anything bigger at the moment. I have a few custom orders on the table & need to get them done soon. Add the upcoming pumpkin patch & holiday fairs that I have signed up to make stuff for & I will be busy until Christmas. That's a good thing. Now if I could just get my act together & list some tooth fairy pillows to my shop. Someone crack the whip please!

P.S. I pinned the original quilt I found inspiration from but can't find the pin now. That happens every now & then. If you know the quilt I'm talking about please let me know so I can give credit to the original artisan.


No comments: