Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy belated New Year

Cristin and her cutiepie sweetiepie


Cristin


I hope everyone had a most lovely and happy holiday. We sure had a blast in San Diego. It was very hard to leave. Once again I realized why its so important to live near family. There isn't much that is more important than family. We had a safe drive home and today will be a day of getting back into the swing of old routines. The girls are on a crazy sleeping schedule. I am sick, I have a super sore throat, and that ache in your head feeling. Plus I couldn't go back to sleep because Cristin is flying out to school. College! I feel so old. My little Cristin! She is having a hard time leaving all her friends and comforts of home, however when she gets out to school I know she will have a total blast.

Today will be a day of catch up, so look for many blog updates throughout the day.

No comments: