Thursday, January 3, 2008

New years promises

I posted this picture as a "before", picture so I have a reminder of how I looked when I started my resolution. I was going to dress up in a swim suit and take a picture to put on my blog. I figured if I embarrassed myself enough I definitely wouldn't give up. However, I didn't want to permanently scar everyone. So I will save the bathing suit for the "after", picture.


I Summer Swanson, being somewhat of sound mind and soggy out of shape body, do solemnly swear to hold up my end of my New year promises. I also promise not to give up if I have "one" bad day. I promise to just "keep trucking" no matter what, to keep living each day to the fullest and to always go to bed at the end of the day knowing in my heart that I have lived my day to the fullest, and loved my family and friends to the fullest.


1. Be a better wife and mother.

2. Write in my blog, it's my online journal, everyday.

3. Go to church every Sunday (unless ill).

4. Read scriptures daily.

5. Art, Art, Art. That is after all why I started this blog in the first place.

6. To compose a full body of work to present to fellow artist friends to critique and review, to ultimately get into some kind of show, this time next year in a major gallery.

7. To run again and by the end of the year compete in some kind of run.

8. Get healthy, if I can do this I know I will feel better about the other things.

9. Serve others more with my talents and time.

10. No excuses
PS. Please leave comments and feedback. I am changing some settings so everyone can leave comments without joining this site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is great to see you back on line. Remember Belief is your path to success!